- What type of details we collect
- How our team use that collected
- How our team may share your information
- How our team protects your details
- Your options regarding your individual details
This policy related to our customers use of the reliable sureshJewellers.in website, associated translated websites as well as any other internet based applications or websites managed by ….(“company”), excluding as if not stated.
By visiting the websites, you accept all practices mentioned below. The firm is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any website or application not operated by our company, privacy or content practices of any application of website not operated by us, to which this website relates to or what links to this website. You are recommended to be completely aware exactly, where you are exiting our websites for any third party application or website.
1. Protecting your privacy
The confidentiality and security of your details is essential to our company. The website includes many incorporate administrative, technical and physical procedures in order to protect your personal details for every money transactions online. The personal details may be stored or printed in the non-electronic format. Only authorized staffs that have a requirement to get your personal details to do any special work are granted access to the personal details.
2. Different Forms of details we collect
We gather the below mentioned categories of details:
- Registration details you provide while creating an account that includes your surname, residence, first name, and email address, date of birth, password and username.
- Transaction details your give while you are requesting details or buy a service or product from our company, including your telephone number, payment information and postal address.
- Details you give in surveys conduction on our websites
- Details you provide to our website while you are using our website or interact with us.
- Viewing, technical data and usage, including your IP address and device identifier while you are visiting our websites, or utilize out applications incorporated on the third-party sites.
3. How our staffs gather your information
4. Use of your personal details by us
We use the details we gather from you for the below mentioned purposes:
- For providing you with the services and products you request
- For communicating with you regarding your transactions or account with us as well as send you detail regarding features on our websites or products or services and modifications to our privacy policies.
To be reliable with the local choices and law and controls this may be obtainable to you to:
- Send you promotions and offers for our services and products or third-party services and products
- Personalize experience and content on our website
- To improve or optimize our services, operations and products
- To investigate, prevent and detect activities which may be illegal or violate our privacy policies
- Sharing your details with other Entities or Companies
5. Our company will not provide your personal details outside of our website, except in some limited situations, including:
- While you grant us to provide your personal details with another firm like:
- Directing our team to provide your personal details with third-party platforms or sites like social networking platforms
- Electing to provide your personal details with keenly selected companies consequently they can easily send you promotions and offers about their services and products.
- Kindly note that we provide your personal details with another firm, the details received by other firms become directly subject to the privacy practices of other company.
- When our website cooperate with other financial institutions in order to provide co-branded services or products to your, though, our team will do thereby if granted by valid law, as well as in these probabilities, the fiscal institutions are banned from using the personal details for any purpose aside from those linked to co-branded services or products.
- When websites perform any services on our favor like customer service, storage and package delivery: Though, these firms are banned from utilizing your individual details for reasons other than companies who are required by legal law or requested by our website.
- When our website share the personal details with any third-party platform in liked with a sale of the business, in order to impose our Terms of rules or Use, to make sure the security and safely for our third parties and guests, to protect our property and rights and the property and rights of our third parties and guests, to obey with governmental investigations or legal process, or in other cases if we trust in fine faith that revelation is needed by law.
6. Safety of your personal details
7. Cooperation and Compliance with Regulatory Authorities.
Our team use lots of security procedures and technologies in order to assist protect the personal details from any unauthorized use, disclosure or access. For example, our term store the personal details you give on system services along with restricted access which are placed in the controlled facilities. Plus, while we broadcast sensitive personal details online, we aid in protecting it via the use of quality encryption, like SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. Keep the password safe in order to help keep your personal information and account: this is your duty to keep the password confidential. You never share it with others. Whether you are entering a system, you should log out always before leaving any application of site of us to keep access to the details from following users.
8. Your Choices and Controls
We offer you with some power to exercise some choices and controllers about our sharing, collection and use of your details. In harmony with any local law, your choices and controller may contain these below mentioned things:
- You may change the choices for Gold & Silvers, subscriptions, alerts, newsletters and emails. You may also “opt out” of existing on the mailing list or getting prospect direct mailings from our team by representing your individual Account Preferences.
- You may update and correct the registration account You may easily exercise your choices and controllers or request admission to the personal details, by successfully logging into the Gold & Silver online account, as well as choosing “Preferences” option, or by directly sending mail to Suresh Jewellers .in . at info@SureshJewellers.in plus following commands offered in the communications mailed to you.Kindly be conscious that, if you fail to grant us to gather personal details from you, our team may not be capable to deliver some services and products to you, as well as our few offers may not be completely able to regulate your preferences and interests. Whether you have any questions about the precise personal details regarding you which we retain or process, kindly hire us at the info@SureshJewellers.in.
9. Retention, Data Security and Integrity
10. Data Processing, Transfers and Storage
12. Questions and Comments
Whether you have any question or comment regarding our privacy practices, kindly contact through info@SureshJewellers.in immediately. Our online showroom may consist of links to any other websites not controlled or owned by us as well as our firm is not accountable for other company’s privacy policies. We encourage customers to be conscious when they leave our applications or sites and to carefully read all the privacy practices of any other sites which may gather the personal details.